[SSC] Help us develop a model for co-operative higher education

Joss Winn joss at josswinn.org
Thu Apr 23 15:40:41 UTC 2015

Hello friends, scholars, colleagues and co-operators,

Some of you will know that Mike Neary and I have recently secured a
small grant for the Social Science Centre (SSC) to bring people together
to develop a practical model of co-operative higher education. There are
different ways for people to be involved and I've created a form for you
to indicate how you'd like to contribute.

The details of the project and the sign-up form can all be found here:

http://bit.ly/1FgSyqc

A direct link to the form is here:

http://goo.gl/forms/RVIbSm0KnF

Feel free to share it with anyone you think will be interested.

The SSC is four years old next month and we hope that over the next
year, with your help and expertise, we can develop and propose a
practical model for the co-operative movement, activists, students and
academics to take and put into practice.

Thanks for your support,

Joss