[SSC] New Special Issue Feminized Resistances, Journal of Resistance Studies

Sara Motta saracatherinem at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 6 10:38:55 UTC 2017

*Dear friends and compa*ñer at s,

In the run-up to International Women’s Day we share details of the new
issue ‘Feminized Resistances’ of the Journal of Resistance Studies to
support the deepening of our dialogues of resistances and struggles for
emancipation.

The issue is open access. It can be downloaded for free on the Journal of
Resistance Studies website http://resistance-journal.org/
produ…/volume-2-number-2-2016/
<http://resistance-journal.org/product/volume-2-number-2-2016/> (add to
cart, view cart, proceed to checkout, fill in your details and place the
order).

In love, hope and solidarity,

Sara C. Motta and Tiina Seppälä.

*Contents:*

*Sara C. Motta and Tiina Seppälä; **Editorial: Feminized Resistance*

*Kate Smith; **Telling* *Stories of Resistance and
Ruination: Women Seeking Asylum   *

*Liz Mason-Deese*; *Unemployed Workers´ Movements and the T**erritory
of Social Reproduction *

*Sara C. Motta; **Decolonizing Australia´s Body Politics: Contesting **the
Coloniality of Violence of Child Removal  *

 *Aja Marneweck; **Sexual and Spiritual R-Evolution through **Animism: The
Feminine Semiotics of Puppetry     *

*               Padini Nirmal; Queering Resistance, Queering Research: In
Search of a Queer *

*              Decolonial Feminist Understanding of Adivasi Indigeneity *