[Ssf] The list is moving! Get yo' ass subscribed right NOW!

dan at aktivix.org dan at aktivix.org
Fri Aug 20 18:16:00 BST 2004

Hallo everybody-peeps,

The Sheffield Social Forum has a new e-mail list, hosting by Sheffield's own
Activix folk -

ssf at lists.aktivix.org

- meaning:

a) we're not supporting those capitalist pig-dogs at yahoo
b) the list will have an open archive, so's that we can go back and marvel at
the deep philosophical exchanges that take place on this list.

So!

The yahoo list will be killed some time in the next two weeks - you will NEED to
migrate.

Go to:

and follow the instructions.

Since the new list has open archives if people don't want to use their real name
or don't want to use their work email address (messages to the list will end up
indexed by google) then please create a new email account and use this.

yournickname at aktivix.org accounts are available for people - if you would like
one please send a request to aktivix-discuss at lists.aktivix.org (note this is
also a publically archived list).

See you in aktivix space...