[Ssf] next disability meeting

spodulike at freeuk.com spodulike at freeuk.com
Wed Dec 1 17:31:39 GMT 2004

The main problem with the Sharrow Community Centre was that it is dark,
which it is not at 1 to 4pm, also someone did live just by it. The main
concern for me would be whether it is on major bus routes, but would've
thought it is.

So if we could get it I would go for that, it's just a working group
meeting and fits the bill. Otherwise I'm not right sure, hassling
someone to give us a room cut rate seems the most likely other option (
i.e. quakers, St Mary's,...)