[Ssf] LSF w/end stuff

spodulike at freeuk.com spodulike at freeuk.com
Thu Dec 2 12:03:47 GMT 2004

Couple of points, if we are saying 10 for 11am start, are we getting
there for 10 to set up for a start at 11, or are we trying to get
everyone there for 10 but expect to start at 11? Just worried that we
won't get going till lunchtime...

A couple of hours per workshop looks likely. I've got some notes/
prompts together for the organisation stuff, and examples for the 'how
to build side of things.

Havn't found any notes relating specifically to the LSF declaration at
the Paris ESF meeting, or relating to the organisation of a UK network,
so any ideas/materials for that would be good (Dan, you seem most in
touch with that side of things?)

Cheers,

Jason