[Ssf] agenda for meeting

spodulike at freeuk.com spodulike at freeuk.com
Thu Dec 2 13:09:21 GMT 2004

Would prefer if we get Saturday/Sunday out of the way first, go in
order of what is happening next. Propose:

LSF w/end
Welfare meeting debrief and 11th Dec meeting
Benefit/gig
Other projects (Fallujah, regeneration, etc) or maybe just go around
other stuff people want to talk about (think it may work better after
getting main stuff out of way - otherwise gets messy)

Jason