[Ssf] caroline lucas on globalisation

Kevin Gillan k.gillan at sheffield.ac.uk
Tue Dec 7 17:09:05 GMT 2004

Got the following msg to the riseup account...

Hi
Thanks for keeping me informed. Unfortunately I work Tuesday nights so
can't
get to the Democracy Cafe, tempting though the chocolate cake sounds.

Please could you pass on to your network another exciting event that's
happening soon in Sheffield? Caroline Lucas, one of the Green MEPs is
coming to
Sheffield on Friday 21st Jan. She will be speaking at Victoria Hall,
Norfolk
Street at 7.30, on Green Alternatives to Globalisation. She is a brilliant
speaker and well worth a listen to! Please spread the news!
All the best
Graham