[Ssf] Welfare meeting

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Wed Dec 8 10:17:07 GMT 2004

Hia,

One suggestion would be that we ask IMPACT if they think this is
something they might want to be involved with or take on.  I know their
capacity isn't great at the moment - but they're the best people at
connecting real-life stories all the way through to getting things
done.  (We're not so good! But then, we don't have full-time paid staff
either.)

It's a difficult one, given that SSF is overtly political.  Or was
politics not the problem?  Was it more scary political types being the
problem?

Dan