[Ssf] Any reply from no2id campaigners?

robin&amparo robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Dec 13 12:23:23 GMT 2004

Hello, Dan, Kev, fellows,

David Walker and/or other no2id campaigners may be contacting following
invitation letter sent yesterday (see below, and on wiki/meetings/agenda
for December 16th).
Please answer as convenient,
Amparo
0114 239 46 13

    1. Proposed invitation letter sent to No2id campaigners:

Dear Dave, dear campaigners,

We're writing with a warm invitation to come to Sheffield for this
Thursday or our next Social Forum Meeting, as we may arrange for your
convenience, for a day of discussions and debates, meeting members of
our Social Forum (which is part of a wide network, see below) and to
learn from yourselves what is happening and what could be done to better
support the no2id campaign. A couple of posts containing your experience
(extracted from no2id newsletter to supporters) have already been
published on the newswire available at Sheffield Indymedia.

The date we're proposing, --as Christmas time line is approaching, is
*Thursday 16th December*, 7.30 - 9.30pm. Sharrow Community Hall, John
Street (off Bramall Lane, and opposite Baron Street, see this map [1]
(http://www.multimap.com/map/places.cgi?client=public&X=435134&Y=386107&scale=25000&width=500&height=300&gride=&gridn=&coordsys=gb&db=GB&overviewmap=w3&srec=&maxrows=&startrow=&addr1=&addr2=John+Street&addr3=sheffield&pc=)

The agenda will, of course, be open - if you want to edit it, go to this
WIKI page -

[2] (http://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/no2idDec2004)

If only two or three persons were able to come, we could easily sort out
sleeping arrangements if necessary. Otherwise, a future date would be
more convenient to make room bookings.

Regards

Amparo

[3] (http:www.sheffieldsocialforum.org)

---

This is an open invitation being sent to no2id supporters net. Please
pass it on to anyone else you think will be interested. We'd love to
meet you!

(Other Local Social Forums you may contact) Please visit [4]
(http://www.sheffieldsocialforum.org/uklsfwebgroup.php)

Cardiff SF Durham/North East SF East Anglia SF Exeter SF Irish SF Leeds
SF Leeds University SF Leicester SF London SF Manchester SF Mold SF
Nottingham SF Penge SF, London Sheffield SF UCL SF