[Ssf] thug turned etc..

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Wed Dec 15 13:58:42 GMT 2004

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/regions/sheffield/2004/12/302779.html and kevs e
mail please read and act.. can i ask we spend sometime time speaking on this a
calm quite manner as yet i aint rattled.. but there are very serious
implactions

mozaz

i doubt he will buy anything here in sheffield.. however as the left in this
city are as disorganised as they are the implications of this are serious and
we need to give real considerations as to our actions etc.. a few people have
been talking with all respectable canadidates on standing against blunkett and
this possibilty.. need it be said there is very serious risk to lots of people
as it has be proven time again where this scum stand incidents of racism,
violence etc increase.. sheffield police showing their willing to be blunketts
puppet ie blair visit last week.. and the events at the purple bar last
friday.. we can not expect their support and neither should we.. i know for one
if this does happen i would have to consider very strongly moving out of
sheffield for a while because i have very indeed no faith in any politcal
groups here in sheffield.. time again they have proven their sectarianism
places people like myself at very serious risk.. i have no doubt this will be
on the agenda at the next social forum meeting.. if you are intrested in doing
something to ensure one this does not happen.. two if it does, ensure we start
to organise and organise now..

mark mozaz wallis (in a persanall capicity)