[Ssf] my jaws are still laughing...

@mparo robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Wed Dec 22 16:25:20 GMT 2004

body 557,
beofre we make it to our graves...
yes better laugh and nick whatever you may nick!
Thank you for your encouragment, since i take it like that.

May i use some of peace.lowtech.org pictures (which were offered to me
to illustrate a couple of snow in sheffield poems) to illustrate an
article i have been commissioned to write?
They don't pay me any $$$, but the article will be written in Spanish
(with some English) about lifestyles of different persons in Sheffield now.
I have thought of starting with a Muslim student, Fatima Embarek, who
helps her Pakistani brothers with a newsagents, and i follow Fatima's
doings during one day , a Tuesday say, through the city different places
(she was shopping with sister, attends IT learning course, ... meets
university students who invite her to another political chat, .... and
so mixing with other creatures, such as perhaps Mozaz, she ends in a
concert, second snow in sheffield 20th December...2004, her grandparents
(Fatima's) ) arrived to Sheffield during the great Asian immigration
flood of the 60s to Attercliffe, but things have changed much since that
time, ?? visit to Mosque...visit to a skunk farm because of her younger
brother's bordering activities. ...(possible plot suggestions welcome).

Well thank you for more encouragement, shall there be a democracy café
meeting this coming January 4th Tuesday?
If so...

amp