[Ssf] meetings etc.. your help..this is important very important..

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Tue Dec 28 12:59:57 GMT 2004

on the 11th of jan i face 12 weeks in prison my crime falling in love not been
abel to deal with the fall out.. i accept my participation in the whole of
this.. however if i got to prison in my currant state i might face death?
comeing out a very changed person and more damaged.. i feel if we are to change
this world then we have to look inwords not outwords.. if you have known me for
a while feel you are upto the task of writeing letters telling my solicter how
you know me how you feel i might have changed what impact such a hole would
have on me that sourt of thing thay say it might just resucue me from this
fate.. i simply can not do even one night in such an hole.. as decon dave when
he has seen me in the cells here in sheffield.. i would simply brake etc.. you
can e mail letters to markmozazwallis at yahoo.co.uk ill pass them on.. thay need
to be done by the 10th.. if there are people free to spend time talk with me
work out shit etc.. that would be wellcome as you can guess my head is ill at
ease and all for falling in love with the wrong person.. sory fpr the
intrapution etc..

mozaz