[Ssf] earth quake.. venganace of mother earth..

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Fri Dec 31 15:35:39 GMT 2004

".. once againe f**k your charity.."

Right you are then Mozaz.

Er... so, do you reckon we can bring down the international debt system, and the capitalist system, in time to get aid to those who are going to die of preventable diseases?

What do you reckon Mozaz?  You've got about a week.  I have faith in you: get out there, organise a revolution, bring the system down, and then replace it with one that will get these people the medical support they need.

Good luck to you,

Dan

***

--
07968 997861
0114 2412723

The true meaning of life is to plant trees,
under whose shade you do not expect to sit.