[Ssf] Two wrongs don't make a right IS Project Fallujah : Fulwood

2 % Human adam at diamat.org.uk
Sun Nov 7 04:51:06 GMT 2004

Hi Janice, John, Andrew

I write to ask for your help. I would like Sheffield Council to consider
twinning our city with Fallujah. [a]

The request is borne from the frustration felt in watching the on-going
atrocities and a cry for some kind positive intervention.

What is happening in Fallujah presently, and what we are lead to believe
is about to have happened, is enough to drive a sane person to despair.
Our country has a long history of occupying territories and many of us
foresee civil unrest in Fallujah for many, many years to come.

As an occupying force, Britain has a duty of care. It / We have a duty
that extends passed military intervention and in to the Civil sphere. I
suggest Sheffield takes the lead in this duty and make it clear to the
people of Fallujah that we care.

Please get in touch if you are able to help.

--
Adam

I have cross-posted this email to the Sheffield Social Forum and the
Sheffield Anti-War list where I have tabled this idea and requested help
already.

http://www.sheffieldagainstwar.org.uk/
http://www.sheffieldsocialforum.org/

[a]