[Ssf] contact card

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Wed Nov 10 11:47:48 GMT 2004

Looks really great Kev. Only _possible_ thing I'd say is it might be
better if not all the paragraphs were centre aligned. The logo
background _might_ be better a touch bigger perhaps too.

Overall it's really nice though.

It says phone/email to confirm details. Would it not be best to keep
the web site up to date on that? I suspect any new people would prefer
just to check the web site for an instant answer than have to contact
someone. This would also preserve their anonymity, and they wouldn't
be troubling anyone for something they may not be sure of going to.

You could put the next meeting on the front page in large maybe?

steve

Kevin> A while ago we mentioned doing business card sized, er, cards, to give
Kevin> out to people we'd chatted to about SSF.

Kevin> I've done a draft, let me know what you think. I'll investigate prices asap.

Kevin> Draft at http://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/Resources
Kevin> Anything about it can be changed, so be honest!

Kevin> cheers
Kevin> Kev
Kevin> Ssf mailing list
Kevin> Ssf at lists.aktivix.org