[Ssf] Local social forum space...

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Wed Oct 6 09:15:32 BST 2004

Allo again,

Anyone want to join in the local social forum meeting space?  I think I
already have one taker...!

Details forwarded from Mariangela of Manchester Social Forum -

Details for the Open space in the Solidarity village for Local Social Forum
and the seminar and workshop information so far!

Friday morning: 10.00 to 11.45  Conway hall Solidarity village -
autonomus space
we can choose between Brockway Room    100 people  preparatory meeting

Friday afternoon  1 to 3 pm Seminar D15  in the ESF  " Build locally,
link globally"

Friday evening   we can start setting up the open space in Room 202 at
the Clement House, at the LSE  - autonomus space

Saturday   we have room 202 all the day long to organize workshops,
meeting each other, exchange information in the autonomus space