[Ssf] SSF - why don't you...? Three poster ideas.

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Tue Oct 12 17:50:55 BST 2004

WHY DON'T YOU
WHY DON'T YOU,
JUST SWITCH OFF YOUR TELEVISION SET,
GO OUT AND DO SOMETHING LESS BORING INSTEAD.
SITTING AT HOME,
WATCHING TV,
TURN IT OFF,
NO GOOD TO ME,
WHY DON'T YOU,
WHY DON'T YOOOOOU,
GO, GO, GO!!

Sheffield Social Forum: cut down on your porklife

Or...

"Statistically, joining one group cuts in half your odds of dying next
year."
[Sheffield social forum: good for your health.]
(That's actually true!  Presuming it's not the army you just joined...)

Or...

You spend on average of two hours a day in your car.
You spend another two hours a day earning the money to pay for it.

That's eight years of your life, dude.

Sell your car, buy a bike.
Join the Sheffield Social Forum

(I just made those stats up, btw! Apart from the 8 years - and I think
it's around 2 hours a day.  Cost?  Not sure.  Still, it's gonna be
between 4-8 years.)

Dan