[Ssf] ssf flyers

spodulike at freeuk.com spodulike at freeuk.com
Tue Oct 19 16:07:24 BST 2004

There was 200 of the ESF flyers in Blue Moon so there may be a few left.
Have about 50 more and could print. Dunno which design you'd want to
use, the printer is power etc. Not really got time to distribute tho'.

Also if you give central library a bundle they will distribute to every
library in Sheffield, just have to make sure it's (apparently) non-
political.

Cheers,

Jase

> Hello
>
> Just wondering if there's any flyers about. (If not can anyone do any

> free printing asap?) Thinking we should do a big distribution while
ESF