[Ssf] music for 'victory' parade

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Sat Oct 23 12:21:17 BST 2004

Kevin> I've got a bicycle trailer that'll carry a pretty big sound system. Has
Kevin> anything got anything we can rig up to some car batteries (and some car
Kevin> batteries) so that we can have mobile music on the parade?

Sound's like a good idea (if well advertised and supported). But I'd
make sure there is surge protector if using a generator. I don't think
car batteries will last that long if you want to amplify anything to a
reasonable volume (ie audible above the hubbubb of the city background
noise).

steve