[Ssf] music for 'victory' parade

Alan Dawson aland at burngreave.net
Sat Oct 23 22:38:27 BST 2004

Quoting Kevin Gillan <k.gillan at sheffield.ac.uk>:

> While I would be able to fit a generator in my bike trailer I'm 95%
> certain the wheels would fall off! (should've qualified 'pretty big'
> methinks). May need a rethink, but if anyone has any ideas/equipment
> they could lend, maybe it'd be best to have a chat - gimme a bell on
> 07986 426777.

I wonder if trollyd are still about

http://www.burngreave.net/~trollyd/

trollyd (at) burngreave.net

Though there web site has not been maintained for some time

> > Sound's like a good idea (if well advertised and supported). But I'd
> > make sure there is surge protector if using a generator. I don't think
> > car batteries will last that long if you want to amplify anything to a
> > reasonable volume (ie audible above the hubbubb of the city background
> > noise).

They used to manage 2K+ watts Sound system from batteries

AED
--
"The long revolution is creating small federated microsocieties, true guerilla

 cells practising and fighting for this self-management. Effective radicality
 authorises all variations and guarantees every freedom. "