[Ssf] Victory Parade

R&A robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Oct 26 21:47:41 BST 2004

Sheffield Anarchists wrote:

> Do people think it's necessary to get together for an hour or so this
> week to go through the victory parade stuff, see what we have, see
> what we need to do - come up with a contingency plan in case we don't
> know the result?
>
> Joe

I would like to go ahead and get together asap too. Here is another
little contribution if extra stuff is needed for parade:

___________

This is the true story, folks,
of a well recorded fall:

Tweedledum got a big gun
To destroy all humankind
Tweedledummier got a drum
To play ran-ran-rata-plan.

"F***k you, assh**e, I've got a gun"
"F***k you too, I've got a drum
Which is louder than your gun
Much much noisier than your gun"

"I've been father to America
I've saved all humankind
And with me the nation stands,
But your mind-destruction weapons,
Tweedledummier, where they are?"
said this silly Tweedledum.

"Just sit and wait" -said Tweedledummier-
"If you don't know where they are."

So they both sat on the wall
To wait for each other's fall.

This is a true story, folks:
Read the book to find out more.

(plus this quotation):

"Now I declare that's too bad!" Humpty Dumpty cried, breaking into a
sudden passion. "You've been listening at doors -and behind trees-and
down chimneys-or you couldn't have known it!"
/Through the Looking-Glass, Chapter VI/

Love and get together,

amp
/Variety is the soul of pleasure./