[Ssf] Ideal Government Project

R&A robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Oct 29 12:00:54 BST 2004

>http://www.idealgovernment.com/index.php/weblog/join_up_benefits_and_lets_end_the_bureacratic_nightmare/

i was led to this written project by a visit to Richard Allan MP's blog
(in turn, referred to by indymedia sheffield gateway).

Please visit the above if you haven't done it yet: written contributions
are welcome and will be sent to five top UK
 > politicians and to new UK government CIO
 > Ian Watmore and government's efficiency review process boss John
 > Oughton.

(As you know, Richard Allan is the Lib Dem MP who has raised the issue
of Indymedia servers' seizure)

Love & solidarity

R & A

  About the Ideal Government Project