[Ssf] workshops and events

Kevin Gillan k.gillan at sheffield.ac.uk
Sun Oct 31 00:53:45 BST 2004

Also got the following on the riseup list - I've taken the text from the
flyers mentioned in the mails and stuck that in too:

Subject:   	nvc trainings
From:   	"Susan Beardon" <Sue.Beardon at btopenworld.com>
Date:   	Tue, October 26, 2004 10:07 am
please see attached a flyer about nvc trainings in the north of England. If
you know anyone who would be interested, please forward and if you know of
mailings or email lists that might be usefully used to distribute, I would
love to know about them.
all the best
Sue

flyer text:
Shared Space

2005 Trainings

York		15/16 Jan
Sheffield	21/22 Jan
Pickering	2/3 Feb
Manchester 	12/13 Feb-
Newcastle	25/26 Feb
Derby		5/6 Mar

Laura Harvey (MA Cantab) is a certified trainer based in Yorkshire.
NVC Focus:

•	Public trainings;  NVC and education;  one to one work.

•	Particularly committed to increasing the availability of NVC in the North

For bookings and information contact:  0114 258 0944
Sue.beardon at btopenworld.com

--------