[Ssf] Blue moon meet-up next Tuesday?

dan at aktivix.org dan at aktivix.org
Thu Sep 2 12:04:22 BST 2004

Hey up there,

Don't know what folks think, but:

There's a couple of tables at the Blue Moon cafe next Tuesday 6-8, booked for a
'Democracy Cafe.'

I've done no publicity, and we've left it too late now.

There's also supposed to be an SSF meeting tonight, but I'm pretty sure that
no-one's going, since it's the birthday of a key member's girlfriend!

So - does anyone want to come along to the Blue Moon next Tuesday, just to have
a relaxed chat about what the bloody hell we think we're doing?

If anyone happens to turn up full of ideas thinking it's a democracy cafe, we
can have a chat too, but it's not going to be a democracy cafe, I don't think.

(I've sent this to the IMC list as well - apologies, but perhaps you'd like to
have a chat n food / drink too!)

Dan