[Ssf] This Saturday...

Jase spodulike at freeuk.com
Mon Sep 6 21:56:23 BST 2004

FYI. apologies to people who've got this six times or summat:) Jase
----

Stop the War fundraising Peace Meal

Locally cooked curry, background films, a little peace in our time. All you
need to bring is conversation and a donation... raising funds for the anti-war
march against Bush and Blair at the ESF.

Also, please bring along anything you can donate to the car boot sale on the
Sunday.

Tickets £10 waged, £5 unwaged, two for £15. To book tickets or for more info
phone 07761471441. If you don't want to book yet but are thinking of coming
along please let us know so we can plan ahead.

Saturday, September 11th, 6pm onwards, St Matthews Church Hall, Carver St,
Sheffield

----

LOBBY OF DAVID BLUNKETT'S SURGERY
on Saturday September 11th, Assemble 10.00am, Firth Park Advice Centre, 9
Stubbin Lane.

The protest has been called by Sheffield Committee to Defend Asylum Seekers to
highlight the abuse of asylum seekers and their human rights.  We are
demanding that asylum is a human right and that all asylum seekers should have
the right to work.  We are also demanding that the government grant protection
to all Iraqis by giving them leave to remain.

----