[Ssf] ESF...?

Alan Dawson aland at burngreave.net
Thu Sep 9 08:03:53 BST 2004

Quoting Joss Yousaf <joss.yousaf at bigfoot.com>:

> --===============53580692318763745==

 .. Lots of Base64 stuff snipped

I recd this message as Base64

I think it said

<HTML>
<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=utf-8">
<BODY>
<FONT SIZE=2 >

<BR>&gt;Is the Samba Band going? I'd personally rather like to go w<BR>ith them!

<BR>
<BR>&gt;We could do with producing a flyer for promoting all the au<BR>tonomous
&gt;stuff going
<BR>&gt;on, with a map. Unfortunately, of course, all the resources<BR> for the
&gt;event are
<BR>&gt;being controlled by the SWP.
<BR>
<BR>Hi Dan,
<BR>
<BR>I personally have booked and paid for the coaches, and I res<BR>ent being
linked to the SWP :-) How dare you! :-)
<BR>I've wanted to get involved in stuff like this for ages, and<BR> I thought I
was being helpful getting people from Sheffield<BR> to the ESF. Maybe I've made
a mistake - I am new to this, p<BR>erhaps I've naively done the wrong thing?
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>&gt;I'm personally enormously depressed by the whole thing, and<BR> am
pretty &gt;tempted
<BR>&gt;just to not bother going.
<BR>&gt;'Nother e-mail following shortly...
<BR>
<BR>I'm inspired by you &amp; your friend's beliefs in trying to eff<BR>ect
positive change in society.
<BR>I've got a lot of energy and enthusiasm, and am willing to p<BR>ut up funds
to assist with publicity etc etc
<BR>As I've stated before, ask and I will gladly offer my time a<BR>nd energy.
<BR>
<BR>In Peace,
<BR>
<BR>Joss<BR>
</FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--
"The long revolution is creating small federated microsocieties, true guerilla

 cells practising and fighting for this self-management. Effective radicality
 authorises all variations and guarantees every freedom. "