[Ssf] Details of ESF as they come in...

dan at aktivix.org dan at aktivix.org
Mon Sep 20 13:24:47 BST 2004

Yikes!

I've just spent all morning trying to piece some sense of together what's going
on with the ESF!

I'm supposed to be making a flyer (!) but, for now, here's some links and
details for all the alternative spaces.  The official programme probably isn't
going to be available before getting there, so nobody can help us on which
seminars are happening where.  See below as regards accomodation.

Anyway:

http://www.altspaces.net/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?pagename=Main.SpacesInfo

For details and maps for each of the following:

*European Forum On Communication Rights / Indymedia / Schnews
Thursday 14th - Sunday 17th October

*BEYOND ESF - Wednesday 13th - Sunday 17th October

*The Laboratory of Insurrectionary Imagination

*Solidarity Village / UK LETS Co-operate - 13th-17th October (£30 to register -
this does NOT cover entry to 'official' event.)

*Life Despite Capitalism - Saturday 16th October

*The Carnival Forum

As far as I can tell, there's no 'crashpad' accommodation available unless
you're affiliated to the ESF process (which we're not) or a large organisation,
but some discounts are available if you've registered.

You can register online, and there are details of the kinds of accommodation
available in London:

Registration -
http://www.fse-esf.org/en/esf.shtml?conds[0][category.......1]=Register&als[SSECTION]=Register

Accommodation -