[Ssf] notes from last nights meeting

atw againstthewar at totalserve.co.uk
Tue Sep 21 09:20:36 BST 2004

Danny> I'm still a bit light on the crucial details of the ESF - e.g. cost,
Danny> transport, dates, locations etc.

Danny> Can someone enlighten me please?

The best bit will probably be the autonomous spaces coz its not
controlled by the SWP and Ken Livingstone. Like the rest of the ESF
this runs from 14 to the 17 October. I think all of this is free
though I imagine they'll be asking for donations. Also needed will be
volunteers to help run various things too.

See www.altspaces.net for whats happening there...

There is also a call out for action against the oil and fossil fuel
industries over the weekend for those who believe in the motto actions
speak louder than words...

http://www.altspaces.net/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?pagename=Main.ActionDays

cheers

steve