[Ssf] esf prep meeting?

Kevin Gillan k.gillan at sheffield.ac.uk
Tue Sep 28 14:21:46 BST 2004

Hi all

I know a bunch of us are planning to go to ESF in two weeks. Wondering
if people would like to meet to chat about what might be going on, what
the options on travel and accomodation are, whether we want to group up
for bits of it and just generally support each other in the face of the
big bad metropolis.

Next Thursday is the booked SSF planning meeting at Sharrow community
Hall, so we could do it then if its convenient. Alternatively I could
book a space for some time sooner - I could do Weds, Thurs, Sun eves
this week, or any week night 'cept Tues next week. Anyone else?

I'll try and get the latest details together for whenever we'd  meet up.

cheers
Kev