[ssf] Lantern Photos

Chris chris at aktivix.org
Tue Apr 5 16:35:54 BST 2005

Hi

As an experiment I have uploaded several pages of photos
to the wiki:

  http://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/Special:Newimages

The thumbnails link to scaled versions of the photos and
these link to the full size image -- if anyone wants to do
prints or anything like that use this one.

I started manually producing some thumbnail pages also:

  http://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/Sharrow_Lantern_Carnival_2005

But this is incomplete and it would probably be better to
do pages liek this with just a selection of images...

I'll try to get around to putting a selection up on
Indymedia. I have come to the conclusion that the wiki is
not good for uploading a couple of hundred photos (it
takes too long).

Chris

--
Aktivix -- Free Software for a Free World