[ssf] G8

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Fri Apr 22 00:36:30 BST 2005

Hia Sally,

There's two things - an active G8 Sheffield group organising to oppose
the G8 mini-summit on justice and home affairs from 15-17 June.  I've
forwarded this e-mail to that list, and you can subscribe at:

(You should also view the most recent archives there to get a feel for
what's being planned - the next meeting is next Wednesday, 7.30, Rutland
Arms down in the Cultural Quarter...)

Second: is it just that you meant?  Or are you wondering about who else
is organising to go to Scotland?

Cheers!

Dan
----