[ssf] Re: Using mambo was Re: 4. tabloids

@mp amparo2yo at telefonica.net
Thu Apr 28 11:54:28 BST 2005

Chris wrote

... and also migrate any customisations you might have
done --

O we were unable to do that. I imagine migrating for a database like the
SSF must take a lot of work.
(Talking about immigration :-)

Several leaflets have reached the frontier of Heeley where we live,
including SUAF and two right wing parties both demanding stop to
immigration and against the EU: they call it "uncontrolled" immigration
which is a myth, since there is no uncontrolled immigration, as proved
even by mainstream media... they call for a return to British traditions
and traditional lifestyle as if immigrants were to blame for what indeed
has happened: no local works, no local life, buy a car for shopping or
you're dead. Now what the *h** has a Polish immigrant say arriving here
with his 6 months or 1 year contract to do with Tesco?
Truth is: right wingers like these (many in this frontier of Heeley) are
lazy thinkers: dogmatic leaders rely on lazy thought and lazy thinkers
and just feed them with prejudices.
Stop sending money to Brussels and give it to the British poor elderly
(that's the message more or less).

amp