[ssf] Sheffield PSC - Stop the Wall meeting + IOF newsletter

Mr Jase Malgod spodulike at freeuk.com
Fri Dec 2 17:27:07 GMT 2005

Sheffield Palestine Solidarity Campaign event

Stop the Wall Public meeting: Next Thursday, 8th December 2005 7.30 p.m. at
the Friends Meeting House, James St. Sheffield city centre.

James Barratt will be talking about his recent visit to the West Bank and
about his work with the campaign to boycott Israeli goods (BIG campaign) and
with the Stop the Wall Campaign. This is an excellent opportunity to hear up
to date information about the situation in the West Bank and also to hear
about what practical steps you can take to support the Palestinian people.

Please come along if you can to Sheffield PSC's last major public meeting of
2005. There will also be a chance to buy Palestinian Olive oil as a positive
act of solidarity and a wonderful Christmas present for your friends (it is,
after all, the best olive oil in the world!), as well as Palestinian
embroidered purses and other items.

Boycott Israeli Goods campaign: www.bigcampaign.org.uk

Stop the wall www.stopthewall.org

Olive Oil: www.zaytoun.org
=========

Iraq Occupation Focus
Newsletter No. 31
November 29th

Ali Nasser’s house was completely destroyed, burnt to skeleton. “Why were we
treated like this? The police brigades broke even the electricity
converters, we do not have power for 40 days. Our animals were killed, our
women humiliated. They ask the women where did you hide the men, they
grabbed the children from their hair and throw them to the ground. Riyadh’s
mother was crying and begging them to leave her son; they hit her with the
gun’s end, they smashed his head with a brick in front of her eyes, now she
is dying. When his body was found it was skinned... Abbass was so old that
he could not even walk, how he would be a terrorist!! He was beaten to death
on the spot and his body was thrown in the drainage.”

http://www.iraqoccupationfocus.org.uk/newsletter/
=========

Stop the Deportations, Iraq is Not Safe.
Demonstration: 12 noon Saturday 17th Dec
Peace Gardens.

Organised by the Campaign Against Detention and Deportation of Iraqis
(CADDI)