What you gon’ do with all that junk ? Re: [ssf] Drink with Vicious Rapist

Adam Moran adam at diamat.org.uk
Wed Dec 7 17:07:47 GMT 2005

Philippa wrote:

> http://incurable-hippie.blogspot.com/2005/11/un-fuckin-believable.html

   "The Sheffield Star's part in this suggests a complete disregard for
    the women here and elsewhere who have survived rape, sexual violence
    and domestic violence, and those who haven't survived."

I agree. This is how women are terrorised. ( The Stir's main use has
been as chip-wrapping, always. )

At least Tyson was convicted though, and may have learnt something from
the process; Self-consciousness is realised through repulsion.

Question : What women hasn't been sexually battered ?

And here's a story ...

What you gon’ do with all that junk ?
=====================================
I. 2nd week of October, Tuesday ~ 14:00 - Outside a large house

( The College Fag, restless from books, is removing a rotten tree stump.
Tess is pulling a trunk-shaped linen basket towards the house. The trunk
has small castor wheels. Tess has short spiky hair. )

[ Fag ]   Hiya
           Shall I give you a hand with that ?

[ Tess ]  It's Ok
           I can manage

[ Fag ]   Let me help

           You'll need a hand to get it upstairs
           In any case

[ Tess ]  Yes
           Thank you

( Tess and Fag lift the basket and carry it through the main entrance,
passed the pigeon holes, through a fire door that is ajar, and on to a
wide flight of stairs. The basket is heavy and its shape and size make
it difficult to carry. Tess holds the leather strap handle on the
leading-edge of the basket with one hand and faces forward as she moves.
She is strong and graceful. The basket bounces off her calves as she
mounts steps 3,4,5. Fag notices and curls more tension in to the
opposite leather strap. )

[ Fag ]   Sorry

[ Tess ]  Oh ...

           Don't be ( Smiling. )

( They walk towards Tess' room. She takes her room key out of her back
trouser pocket with her free right hand and unlocks the door. The door
has a self-closing mechanism and tries to shut as they take the basket
inside. The room is very neat. )

[ Tess ]  Over by the window I think

           There
           That will do for the moment

           Thank you

[ Fag ]   I've walked some muck in
           On my shoes

           It's dry
           I'll pick it up

           Sorry

[ Tess ]  Oh ...

           Don't be ( Smiling. )

( Fag kneels on one knee and picks up the bits of soil and vegetation
from the carpet. Tess walks over to the sink in the corner of the room
and fills a glass tumbler with water from the cold tap. She tips the
first and second fill away and sips from the third. There is a square of
16 white tiles above the sink. Above the tiles lies a mirror. Tess
brushes a strand of hair away from her left-eye with her left-hand as
she looks in the mirror. Fag watches this motion in the mirror and Tess
smiles as she catches hold of Fag's gaze. She turns around to face Fag. )

[ Fag ]

   Tess
   Last week
   When I saw you in the distance
   And whistled ...

    I'm sorry

                                  [ Tess ]

                                     Oh ...

                                   Sorry ?

( Tess no longer smiles. She walks towards Fag and slaps the left-side
of Fag's face with her right-hand. )

                                   And how do you feel now ?!

                    [ Silence ]

                                   Answer me !

                    [ Silence ]

                                   Answer me !

                    [ Silence ]

    I am still sorry

    I did not mean to make you cry
    When I whistled

( Tess convulses slightly, then straightens herself and attempts to
smack Fag's face again; this time Fag catches her wrist. )

[ Tess ]

                      Get off me !

                      Don't !

( Fag lets go of her wrist and stands up. )

   I think I best go

   I mean you no harm

[ Tess sobbing ]

                     Don't !

                     Hold me ...

( Fag holds Tess close. Tess sobs silently and convulses against Fag.
Fifteen to twenty minutes pass. The conversation continues in whispers. )

    What is it Tess ?

                    Just hold me ...

( Tess cries for a further five minutes approximately and then is
silent. Fag feels the muscles in her back relax. She removes herself
gently from Fag's embrace. )

                      Thank you

                       Can you leave now

( Fag nods and leaves. )

II. 2nd week of October, Tuesday ~ 16:00 - Outside house

( Fag is removing the same tree stump. Tess walks out of the main
entrance. )

[ Tess ] I've brought you a drink

          Lemonade

          I'll leave it here

[ Fag ]  Thanks

III. 2nd week of October, Thursday ~ 22:00 - Fag's room

                  Knock
                  Knock

[ Fag ]

   Come in

    Hiya

                [ Silence ]

     You Ok ?

                                  [ Tess ]

                               Hold me ...

( Tess begins to sob quietly and her body shakes. The conversation
continues in whispers. )

      What's happened Tess ?

                           Just hold me,
                           Hold me ...

( Fag holds Tess and strokes her spiky hair. Tess continues to sob and
then stops abruptly. )

                               Have you been drinking ?!

( Fag points to a can of cheap beer that stands between the taps of a
sink. There are 3 further cans, half-standing, half-floating, in the
sink. Above the sink there is the same white tile arrangement and mirror
as in Tess' room. She stands quickly and slaps Fag's face. )

                                                Never !

                                            ( Tess leaves Fag's room )

---------------------------------------
IV. 2nd week of October, Friday morning
---------------------------------------

( Fag finds a note under the door. )

         Sorry about last night.

         If you are not busy this afternoon
         I would like to see you.

V. 2nd week of October, Friday ~ 14:00 - Tess' room

                  Knock
                  Knock

[ Tess ]

   Hiya

   Can you sit there please

   I want to brush your hair

( Tess is smiling and points to a wooden chair. Fag sits down. Tess
removes the rubber band from Fag's hair and begins to brush. )

       Bend forward please

( Tess back-combs Fag's hair, first with her brush and then with her
fingers. )

       Head up

( Fag's hair covers Fag's face. Tess uses two fingers to draw Fag's
hair. She smiles and speaks, )

          Peekaboo !

                 [ Fag laughing ]

                   Peekaboo to you too.

( Tess continues to brush Fag's hair and begins to french-plait. )

            I see you've managed to remove that stubborn tree stump

            What type of bulbs have you planted ?

                   Crocus

           Diva is showing tonight

           Would you like to go ?

               Yes I would like that

( Tess putting rubber band back in Fag's hair. )

           They'll be a few of us !

         Ok ?

                       Ok

                       Where shall I meet you ?
                      Here ?

        No !
       In the common room at seven

                [ Silence ]

           Ok ?

                         Ok

( Fag stands and leaves the room. )

                          And oh
                          Thanks for the hair brush

   Don't mention it

VI. 3rd week of October, Tuesday ~ 15:00 :  Fag's room

                  Knock
                  Knock

[ Fag ]

  Hello ?

  Oh ...

  Hi Tess

               [ Silence ]

  What is it Tess ?

  Has your mate gone ?

                                  [ Tess ]

                                    Yes

                                    I walked him to the station

                [ Silence ]

                                   I want to explain ...

                [ Silence ]

                                   I want to ...

                                  I need to ...

                                   I don't want to hurt him

  What is it ?

  How would you hurt him ?

                [ Silence ]

                                   I need your help

                [ Silence ]

  What is it Tess
  What help do you need ?

                [ Silence ]

                                   I can't tell him
                                  I can't tell him

                                 Hold me

  What can't you tell him ?

( The conversation continues in whispers. )

                                I hurt,
                                I hurt

  Where do you hurt ?

                                  I can't tell you !

        Why can't you tell him where you hurt ?

                             I don't want to hurt him ...

           You can tell me ...

                            I don't want to hurt you !

                   Shhh ... tell me Tess

                   Where do you hurt ?

                            I'm bleeding

                            Hold me

                           Hold me here

( Tess takes Fag's hand and places it on her cunt. She is crying. )

                           I'm bleeding

                           I'm hurt
                          I'm hurt ...
                            I'm hurt !

                     Shhh ... who hurt you Tess ?

                     Who did it ?

                            It was me
                           It was me

                    ( Fag motions Tess on to bed. )

                     Stay here ...
                     Until you're better ...

                           I'm still bleeding
                           I can't stop bleeding

                     Shall I get a Doctor ?

                           I've seen them ...
                            I have been !

                           Just hold me ...

                            Hold me

( Tess sobs quietly for further 45 minutes before falling asleep for 2 -
3 hours. Fag holds Tess until she wakes up with a start. She leaps from
the bed. She turns and looks sternly at Fag. She then smiles and looks
at her watch. )

                                   I need to work now

                                   Can I see you tonight
                                        At about 10:30

  ( Fag nods and Tess departs. )

VII. 3rd week of October, Tuesday ~ 10:40 :  Tess' Room

            Knock
            Knock

( Tess opens the door and smiles. The room is lit by a side-lamp only.
Tess has a hair-brush in her hand. They both laugh. )

                          [ Fag ]

                            More hair-brushing ?

[ Tess ]

    Do you mind ?

( Fag shakes head and sits down. Tess takes a rubber band out of Fag's
hair and starts to faf. )

    It's a bit greasy

      Can I wash it ?

                            Yes
                            I'd like that

                           Shall I bend over the sink ?
       Yes

( Tess and Fag move over to the sink. Tess switches on the hot tap and
with the aid of a plastic tumbler she washes Fag's hair. )

          Here's a towel

( Fag straightens and sees Tess's face in the mirror. Her smile vanishes
and she spins the Fag around. )

          You !

      You Swine !

   It's you !

( Tess slaps Fag's face with her right-hand. This time she forgets to
leave her hand unclenched. )

                                Who am I ?

                                Who are you hitting ?

( Tess continues the battery. )

   You !

   You !

                               Yes, Tess
                              But, You who Tess ?

                             You who ?!

                [ Silence ]

    You ...

      No ... hold me

         Hold me ...

           Don't let go ...

                  Don't ...

                             Ssh ... I won't

VIII. November ~ 2:30 til 5:30 Various nights combined : Tess' room

( Tess asleep next to Fag. )

[ Tess sleep-whispering and sobbing in non-mother tongue ]

  No don't

  Not again, no please no

  I don't want to
  I don't, please no
  Don't
  Please no
  Your hurting
  Swine !

         It hurts
         I hurt,
         I hurt

                                       [ Fag whispering ]

					Speedy...

                                        Speedy ...

[ Tess sleep-whispering and sobbing in mother tongue ]

	Is that you ?
	Is that really you ?
	Get them off me
	No
	It is another game
         I will not give in
         You're ...
         You are another one !
         No !

					Speedy ...

					Speedy ...

					Remember that tree stump ...

                                         And the crocus ...

                                         And Diva ...

	It is you

	Get them off me
         Get them off my neck

         Get them off me
	Oh ... please

         Get them off me ...
         Pleeassse ...

                                         I'm blind  ...

					But I hear you ...

                                       And I move closure ...

                                       Speedy ...

                                       Speedy  ...

                                       Where are you ...

         Shhu ... Don't wake the children

	Promise me

	You won't wake the children

	Promise me, Promise me

                                        I promise

                                        Where have they got you ?

         I can't see ...

	The Father has me again ...

	He hurts ...

	Listen to him ...

	Listen to what he says ...

	He berates me ...

	He tells me I'm a whore ...

					Where are you ?

	He hurts

	I won't answer

	He is intoxicated

	He will hurt me more

	He pushes my face against the tiles

	Oh ...

	His Friend again ...

  	I will surely die this time ...
	I want to die this time !
	But I *shall not* give in !
	They are hurting me !
                                       Ssh ...

	Hold me there ...
	Hold me

                                    Tell me ...

                                    Tell me about the tiles Tess

                                    Do they shine ?

	The tiles !

	Hold me there ...

	The tiles, the tiles ...

	The breath against the tiles ...

            Oowa .. my breath against the tiles !

	   He hurts ...

	   They hurt

	   I hurt
	   I hurt

( Fag, using Fag's breath cycle as a period, strokes Tess' cunt.  )

                                      Speedy ...
            Oowa ...
                                      Speedy ...
              Oowa ...
                                      Do they shine now ...
            Oowa ..
                                      Do they shine now ...

	   They shine ...

	   I see the reflection  ...

            I see them !

	   They have me now
	   Against a mirror !

            Swine !

	   I will not open my eyes !

	   His Friend wants me to open my eyes
            He has my neck !

            He wants to take a picture !
	   He objectifies me !

                                       Speedy ...

                                       Look at the dirt ...

                                       Look at the mirror ...

                                       Speedy ...

            The pain !

            Why isn't my Mother here ?!

                                       Shall I fetch her ...

            No !
            Don't tell her !

            I don't want to hurt her ...

            No.
            My Father will ...
            My Father won't ...

            It is my fault !
            Promise me !
            No one must know !

            No one, promise me !
                                       No one ...

                                       No one, ssh ...

                                       No one Speedy ...

                                       But what about Liv ...

                                       No one but Liv ...

                                       Liv can help

                                       Oh, here she is, Liv ...

	     Liv, Liv

              Hold my neck Liv

              Oh Liv ...

              Look what these men do

              Listen, you will understand better ...

( Tess sleep-whispers and sobs fluently to 'Liv' in two non-mother
tongue languages; much of the content is not comprehended by the Fag
except for the expression "l'infrastructure de l'infrastructure" : 'Fag'
now strokes Tess' neck also. )

                                  Tess ... the mirror

                                  The mirror ...

[ Tess sleep-whispering and sobbing in mother tongue ]

	    Yes Liv

	    I see the mirror

	    I see the dirt

	    I see the the youngest in the corridor

	    She is awake ...

	       Why is my Father hurting Tess ?!

	       Why do they hurt her ?

	       I must look closer ...

	       We must help her !

	       They are hurting her

                Why doesn't Tess struggle ?!

                            Baby, Baby ...

                            Stay in the corridor with me Baby ...

                            Your neck ...

                            Let me bathe your neck

                            See !
                            We are next to the pool

	         Mummy ?!

	         I was swimming ...

	         And they
                  And they
                  Any they ... Mummy !!

	         Look !

	         Look !

                            Oh, I can see Tess !
                            And I'm not happy

                            But you stay here with me ...

	         But why is Daddy hurting Tess ?

                            Oh ... is that Daddy ?
                            Let's see ...
                            Let's blow the steam ...

                            Let's blow ...

                            Let's blow holes in the steam ...

                  That is not my Daddy !

                  Daddy wouldn't like this one little bit

                  It's not my fault !!

                  He wouldn't understand !
                  He never understands !
                  He never listens to anything !
                  Other than documentaries !

                            Shh ... my love
                            We'll wake him, listen ...
                            He doesn't like these programmes ...
                            But we'll make him listen

                            Wake up Daddy !

                    Oowa ...

                            Silly Billy  ...

                            He was sat on the controls !

                            Pass them over ...

                      Ooa ...

                         Take them ...

                        Ooa ...

                         Use them ...

                         I've got them !

                         Use them  ...

                         Yes ...

IX. 1st week of December - Wednesday : Fag's room

( Fag thinking on bed. )

                  Knock
                  Knock

                        [ Fag smiling ]

                         Is that you ?

[ Tess ]

You listened !
Whilst I was sleeping !

You had no right !

You talk to those Swine now !
And you shouldn't be there !

You are in my dreams
And you shouldn't be there !

You rape me !
How dare you penetrate me !

X. 1st week of December - Thursday : Note to Tess from Fag

       Gone to help a friend

       Be back Monday
       If you want me

XI. 2nd week of December - Monday evening : Corridor of shared house

( Tess is in the kitchen and spots Fag's return. She smiles. )

[ Tess ]

     You've come back then ?

       Did you see her ?

                                      Yes

       Can we talk ?

                                     Yes

                                    Let me dump my bag

( Fag goes to Fag's room and makes to unlock the door. Tess pours a
bottle of treacle on his head and says )

              Conditioner !

              Louse !

                  Did you fuck her ?!

                              If you put it that way
		              I have no wish to fuck anyone

                    [ Silence ]

               Did you sleep with her ?

                              Yes ...

                               But I have slept with you
                                For 8 weeks
                                 And I have never touched you
                                  Unless expressly commanded

                    [ Silence ]

                 Louse !

                 Did she command you !

                               I am not hers to command

                 Louse !

                   Answer me !

                           I prefer you

                    [ Silence ]

             You will not rape me again !

       I have no wish to be near you !

       Ever !

XII. 3rd week of December - Monday evening : Fag's room

                  Knock
                  Knock

( Tess opens the door without waiting for a reply and walks in. She is
strong and graceful. She kisses Fag and smiles. )

[ Tess ]

      Can I call you Fletch ?

                   [ Fletch ]

                     If you wish