[ssf] the open evening 17th feb

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Tue Feb 1 18:56:52 GMT 2005

Hey up,

Update on what's happened with 17th Feb.  After a bit of a
double-booking nightmare, it's gonna be in

St. Andrews Church Hall at Upper Hanover St.,
7 to 9. 30

(Cheers for sorting that Alice!)

I got posters and flyers re-printed (bum!) (oh - and also dictatorially
didn't change it, which is what I think Dave wants to bring up at
Thursday's meeting...)
400 A5 flyers, 100 A4 posters and 50 A3 posters.  I'll bring 'em on
Thursday.  Anyone else as wants some, contact me.

Is anyone up for a bit of fly-posting?

I agree with Dave: food and music will be definitely a good thing.  Any
volunteers to make stuff? I might have a go at some houmous...!

So: another thing for agenda - how are we going to structure the meeting
to get the best from everyone there?

(Another e-mail follows with some thoughts on this...)

Note: some Creative Action Network folk are coming too... cool!  (But no
lanterns will be made, coz they want to take part on goings on!)

One thing we should definitely have is a brainstorm board: sheets of
paper for people to write what's happening in the coming year, what they
want to see happen.

We could also do with a feedback form - 'what worked? What didn't?  How
often do you think meetings like this should happen?'  (We could do one
every quarter, with different emphases...)

Other thing for agenda: Burngreave participation day - a thematic
mini-social-forum.

See ya,

Dan
----