[ssf] Re: Hallo from adam

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Thu Feb 3 23:54:25 GMT 2005

Oh shit! Ohshitohshitohshit!

Did you come all the way from Derby!?

Ohshit!

Yes - we changed venue.  Oh Shit.

Dammit - for future reference (bit bloody late now!) we keep details of
venues here:

http://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/Meetings

Oh hell, sorry man: 07968 997861 is my number.  We've got a big open
meeting on the 17th - here's the details -

http://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/Resource-WhyDontYou

Again - really really sorry.  I hope the dancing was OK!  You've at
least got my phone number now...

peace and extreme guilt,

Dan
----