[ssf] Slogan!

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Fri Feb 4 14:51:02 GMT 2005

Mixed slogan to get across two different aims for SSF -

"Building space for action; supporting local campaigners...'

God, that sounds wishy washy now I type it out!

Point is: building space yes - 17th Feb is building space; the WIKI is a
virtual version of building space, because it's used by a number of
different groups; I'd like the front of the website to be building space
- for events, actions, campaigns locally, as well as SSF stuff.

But also supporting action too - training, self-help, DIY stuff.  The
only drawback to this is that we're not really very good at any of these
things yet...!

Dan

--
07968 997861
0114 2412723

The true meaning of life is to plant trees,
under whose shade you do not expect to sit.