[ssf] Food for 17th...

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Thu Feb 10 16:43:34 GMT 2005

Allo again,

Ruth has kindly offered to make some food - probably soup - for the
17th's frivolities.  Cool!

What we need to know is:

1. Who else is volunteering to make what?  I intend to make houmous (or
rope my housemate into doing so...)  What can anyone else make?

2. Alice - what's the kitchen situation like there?  Is there someone I
could phone to ask?

3. Why aren't you all checking your e-mail every five minutes?  Why
haven't you got blackberries?  I mean, for Gawd's sake!

love

Dan

p.s. I put this on IMC -

http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/regions/sheffield/2005/02/305059.html

... with a bit at the end saying, "It's going to be fun, but it'll be
hard work!"

I think I put that the wrong way round...

--
07968 997861
0114 2412723

The true meaning of life is to plant trees,
under whose shade you do not expect to sit.