[ssf] letter being sent for post Bom events announcement

@mparo robin_amparo at tiscali.co.uk
Sun Feb 13 15:00:33 GMT 2005

(A calendar will be added.)

"Why don't you?" :- Make Poverty History, celebrate Peace in the
Park, defend immigrants, save Burngreave, defend benefits and more...

"This is SSF events listings service for political, social and cultural
goings-on in the coming month.  If you have something you want others to
know about, please
send us the details..."

Events in Sheffield-Manchester-Liverpool-Leeds-Leicester from  February
17th, All Campaigns:

•	Rage Against Hallam
•	NO2ID-DEFYID
•	MAKE POVERTY HISTORY