[ssf] lots of benefit money goes unclaimed apparently...

dave thompson mpower0 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 14:51:42 GMT 2005

hi

very intersting stuff, blows their rubbish about fraud
being  the main problem and costing billions out of
the window

btw, there is a ad hoc meeting of the welfare action
network, six o clock blue moon cafe (before the MPH
meeting)all welcome

http://www.rightsnet.org.uk/cgi-bin/forwardsql2/search.cgi?template1=user_details2.htm&news.ID_option=1&news.ID=211152710825