[ssf] Please bring food!

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Wed Feb 16 18:10:24 GMT 2005

Hi!

If anyone is able to make and / or bring any foodstuffs - please do!  I
reckon we should aim for a random buffet of goodies.  I know we said
we'd do this at the meeting - but we don't want anyone thinking, 'ah,
someone else is doing that' - coz others will, but having enough is
going to be down to us all bringing a little something.

Let's show 'em that we can collectively feed the masses!  I shall be
coming along with a big, hefty amount myself, but would love to see a
big hefty heap more!

There's access to a kitchen with warming facilities if you end up doing
warm stuff.

If you do, I will love you forever.  In fact, I already do anyway.  But
don't let that stop you from bringing something!

Thank you!

Dan

--
07968 997861
0114 2412723

The true meaning of life is to plant trees,
under whose shade you do not expect to sit.