[ssf] G8 sheets

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Fri Feb 18 07:59:45 GMT 2005

Hia,

I was just about to upload the note sheets from the G8 meeting last
night, which would look like:

http://wiki.sheffieldsocialforum.org.uk/LSFgathering04

(Except with different words...!)

But then it occurred to me - perhaps the G8 group wouldn't want their
plans to be on a publicly accessible website...?

I always like to do this, because it's really transparent - the process
of a group, through a facilitator, writing stuff on big sheets, and then
those sheets being seen by all, means no-one can write minutes and
change an agenda without others having a reference point to contest it.
It stops agenda-control.

But in this case...?  Maybe I could just e-mail the JPEGS, although I'm
not too sure how secure that is either.

Thoughts please.

Dan

--
07968 997861
0114 2412723

The true meaning of life is to plant trees,
under whose shade you do not expect to sit.