[ssf] G8 meeting

Chris Malins c.malins at sheffield.ac.uk
Wed Feb 23 17:37:30 GMT 2005

This is a good question. I invited people to write down email addresses
if they wanted to find out more from a specific list, but it was agreed
that we would use the SSF list for now. I can only hope that most of
them are either on list or use the Wiki.

For my preference, New Roots isn't central enough for the G8 meeting. If
  everyone on this list who would intend to attend such a meeting could
make themselves known, and the numbers of others they know, that might
be constructive.

How do people feel about my Red Deer/Red Lion idea. Amp, did you mean
that you would book a room for us, or that you agreed that a room should
be booked and that I should do it? I didn't really know most of the
people in the huddle, certainly not how to get hold of them. Advantage
of having a clear venue and time booked by tomorrow would be that I
could take it to the Make Poverty History meeting as an invitation to
those organisations in attendance there.

Please someone get back to me on these issues before I have to start to
make unilateral decisions, cos' its only a week away now.

Chris