[ssf] Re: enquiry about work

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Sun Feb 27 19:02:46 GMT 2005

Sorry Amp!  Oh hell - well, I 've sent it out to the announcement list
now, so people should get it.  Let's wait and see how that goes down.

Thank you for all the work!

10 hours!?  Eek!!  Is that sustainable, do you think?  We need to think
up something else!  Let's work it out this Thursday.

Speaking of which - we don't have a venue for Thursday.  I'll check with
D D if we can use Spital Hill again.

Or shall we meet in a pub somewhere?

peace

Dan
----

--
07968 997861
0114 2412723

The true meaning of life is to plant trees,
under whose shade you do not expect to sit.