[Ssf] Democ Cafe & Thurs- apologies

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Wed Jan 5 12:13:17 GMT 2005

Oh great!  I'd been getting pretty disheartened about the democracy cafe
thing... it's really nice to see that it's happening!

Notes, you say?  Was it a kind of SSF New Year brainstorm meet thing?

Yeah - New Roots would be cool.  There's a lot of stuff going on in
Burngreave at the moment too, so it would be appropriate to talk about
it.  I have some thoughts...  We should say Thursday coz that's what's
on the (ahem) business cards.

Is anyone able to check if New Roots is OK with that, or shall I?

Also: last time we tried New Roots, the person with the keys didn't turn
up.  We need to be SURE that we'll be able to get in!

Dan

---