[Ssf] Democ Cafe & Thurs- apologies

Dan dan at aktivix.org
Wed Jan 5 12:46:26 GMT 2005

Ah... if we're doing a no2id meeting, I think we should think about

a) going somewhere more central
b) publicising this very quickly, and properly.

It's a new year's resolution of mine to try and stop pissing about so
much with publicity.  Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor
Performance, as someone recently said to me.

The twentieth is only two weeks away... I personally think we should put
'im off until the following meeting, and plan this properly.

Plan properly!  Plan properly!  Plan properly!  Etc...

love

Dan
----