[Ssf] Regeneration...

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Wed Jan 5 13:25:51 GMT 2005

hay up dan..

oh regenration such an important topic along with others.. yes the cafe was very
cool it just gets better.. would it be an idea to talk about regenration at the
next cafe? i know some players in all of this.. shall i email them and invite?
plus when is the next date for the next cafe as blue moon was not booked but
thay was happy for us to take over.. but not to take the piss to much it would
be a cool to book it and b then do some propaganda. though word of mouth e mail
seems to be working as it stands.. even arm chair hiipy muted posative coments
about the cafe.. like amp i love the cafe idea and it needs to keep going and
people to keep working at it to keep it going.. though it seems to be mutateing
into it own self organised event.. as it should be.. but we can not rest on this
alone.. we all need to make effort to tell e mail and do propaganda to keep it
going etc.. who know 2005 could be a cool year.. for the people not at the
cafe.. you need to be at the next one.. dan give us a bell so we can hook up
and talk i have some very good news idd like to tell you face to face..

mozaz