[Ssf] your going to get fed up of me (well i hope not)

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Wed Jan 5 16:55:22 GMT 2005

allright http://peace.lowtech.org (soon to be flowersfourarmagedon.com) has now
gone live it now has all the old work i have done over the years all css have
been re worked a new poem and a link to make poverty history at the front page
in time it will also have a links page.. the html means i can just add images
and not write the html fresh as was done with image other joint projects..
peace is a solo project though checked by friends all work is that of freak
peace ie mark mozaz wallis all work is copy left to me.. go on pass the word u
know want to.. out of here to sat.. of to hug trees 2 morow.. stay in bed all
day friday.. plus get that articall lesons learned writen and help j smith with
rageingwave.com plus get the propsell for the circuss called g8 2 gether..

there is a man called adam
his jumpers are warm
cudley not ugly
just like adam