[Ssf] meetings bike shops fish dave blunkett..

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Fri Jan 7 10:27:20 GMT 2005

allright i have now booked new roots for thursday 20th jan from 7pm.. bring
yourself a friend there friends.. now we need an agenda (oh shit thats a little
organised for sheffield sf?) had tea with decon dave at the exallant kashmire
and of course we talked: he feels one he is not this list? or if he his on the
list he getting messages can one the mods check? part of the coversation was
about the g8 circuss comeing to sheffield (proposed conter confrance e mail
almoust written) it seems cert that this circuss will be here in sheffield
though no offical notice has been given. though a load of hype sheffield star
wed. telegraph last week urbanparanoia have there eyes open ears to the ground
and we will let you know sound as the stench of this comes to our smell.

bikes there is also the man on abbydale road just up from the broadfield who
dose wicked cheep bikes and atw recomendation is also a fine place plus malcome
from peddle pushers builds some real freeked out bikes do a web search for
peddle pushers idd guess.. then there is langsett cycles on infermary road.. oh
shit the image of jase on bike half scares me to death. watch out car drivers
here comes jase on a bike you have been told:

on blinkett no the greens are not standing ill e mail you of list cuthburt and
let you know what is going down for more on not voteing goto
http://urbanparanoia.co.uk/rants some exallant rants and not voteing etc..

as this list is archived lets be thoughtfull about our conversation as our
friends can read even though there not on list etc..

oh fish nothing just like the sound and there is a wicked image of one at
peacedotlowtechdotorg..

mozaz
http://peace.lowtech.org