[Ssf] Some thoughts by Adam Smith

worldwarfree at riseup.net worldwarfree at riseup.net
Fri Jan 7 16:27:39 GMT 2005

Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone.
Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone,
Silence the pianos and with muffled drum
Bring out the moron, let the mourners come.

Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead
Scribbling in the sky the message He's not Dead,
Put crêpe bows round the white necks of the peaceful doves,
Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves.

He is an Ape, an Arse in East and West,
A monkey boy in his Sunday Vest,
Our doom, our midnight, our future fight;
I feared that Bush would last forever, I was right.

The stars are not wanted now; put out every one,
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun.
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood;
For nothing now can ever come to any good.

see what you miss when not on list? oh me head hurts i have been reading and
reading and could it not be considerd all of this is all part of the
re-evolution? was there not an ice age? did not the big monsters become
extint..
was we protesting then saying hang on a moment? now take the first words of
evolution put them backwords you have love. so it is to be the g8 is comeing to
sheffield.. now i can see it march from a 2 b shout slogans at lines of tooled
up police go home and feel empty and think hang on a moment what did we achve
there then?

but then we could do something far more posative hold our own conter confrance
work out the solutions and consider there might be some benafit to this
evolution that the events on the 26th might have made us think? made us cry in
pain and anger for a few days: then start to think hold on a moment has not
mother earth got all of this shit sussed?

have you not seen the sky? watch the sun rise sun set? hugged a tree? comuned
with the earth? our mother? not consderd all this might just be worth saveing?
yes selfish but i love the privalage of walking round my beloved morehall i
love all weathers walking in the rain: haveing the wind blow me apart: the sun
shine upon me on a nice summers day: watching the bloom of spring
http://image.lowtech.org/bud shareing momenets with
http://image.lowtech.org/cat
armchair hippy other loved ones.

go on hug a tree and feel the vibe eat good food with mates as i did last night
with decon dave: then walking to see if any one had turned out to the meeting
with iggy pop lust for life playing oh the joy..

is not all of this worth a little effort to save? if you desire more than just
the slogan shouting polatics desire another world then come join us..

now of home to bang me head against the wall watch big brother share a night
with my girlfriend eat good food watch the roreing fire have a long bath then
meet dan 2 morow for lunch at the exallant blue moon.

thats why all of this worth just a little effort:

mozaz
http://peace.lowtech.org